Home Depot, Inc. is a home improvement retailer that sells building materials and home improvement products. It operates The Home Depot stores, which provides full-service, warehouse-style stores that sell a wide assortment of building materials, home improvement products and lawn and garden products and provide a number of services. The company offers national installation services through pre-screened independent contractors for products ranging from floors to roofs, windows to water heaters, and kitchen cabinets to vinyl siding.
Its retail stores offer professional customers, including repair and remodel contractors, special services, and support to make them more successful on the job site. The company serves professional remodelers, general contractors, repairmen, small business owners, and tradesmen. Home Depot was founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur M. Blank, Kenneth Gerald Langone and Pat Farrah on June 29, 1978, and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Home Depot Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department will be available from 6 am to 1 am to handle the customers. The customer service department from 7 am to 1 pm, EST to handle the Commercial revolving charge card account holders. The customer service department from 8 am to 9 pm, EST to handle the Commercial account holders. In case of a holiday either on weekdays and weekends, the operating hours could change.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 9 am to 6 pm and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm, EST. The live agent is available on Saturday from 6 am to 1 am and Sunday from 7 am to midnight, EST to handle the consumer accounts department. The live agent is available on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 7 pm, EST to handle the Commercial revolving charge card account holders.
Also Read: Tellthebell
Home Depot Holiday Hours
For Home Depot, customer satisfaction is the key things. They also conduct survey at Home Depot Survey. So the customer service department observes several holidays and holds special events, but closes for one holiday.
- Christmas Day
Home Depot Special Event Hours
Customers will need to contact the customer service department to get the details regarding the special event operating hours.
Contacting Home Depot to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: To contact the customer service department, you can call 1-800-466-3337.
- Concerns relating to your consumer account: 1-866-876-5488 or 1-800-747-3787
- Commercial revolving charge card account holders: 1-866-875-5489 or 1-800-668-5336
- Commercial account holders: 1-866-875-5490 or 1-888-308-5080
- Email Contact: You can also contact our customer service department via e-mail. Customers will need to use the customer feedback form After sending your message, the customer service team will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Home Depot Corporate Headquarters 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30339.
- Social Media: You can also contact our customer service department through social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or YouTube. If you post a message the customer service team will reply within 24 hours.