www.tellthebell.com: The Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by its Restaurant management to know the standard of the Restaurant according to the view of the customers. The views of the customers are collected regularly and studied by the management for further development in their functioning.
If you want any changes in a nearby restaurant then view them by giving your feedback in the survey. you can take the survey on its official website at www.tellthebell.com. To participate in the survey you must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States. After completion of the survey, you will be automatically entered into a sweepstake to win $500 cash. You can complete the one-page questionnaire survey in just a few minutes. If you are one of the food lovers and love to eat at Taco Bell then you must participate in TellTheBell customer satisfaction survey.
The Taco Bell:
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast-food restaurants based in Irvine. The Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell in the year 1962 in Downey, California. The Headquarters of the restaurant is in 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, California. The restaurant has its location mainly in the United States and Canada. There are about 7,000 locations where the Taco Bell restaurants serve. Around 175,000 employees work in their restaurants.
At first, Glen Bell opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California. Later he opened Bell’s Hamburgers and Hot Dogs in San Bernardino’s West Side barrio. Bell began eating there regularly, attempting to reverse-engineer the recipe, and eventually won the confidence of the proprietors such that they allowed him to see how the tacos and other foods were prepared. Glen Bell took what he had learned and opened a new stand, this time selling tacos under the name of Taco-Tia.
www.tellthebell.com – Tellthebell Survey:
Taco Bell serves a variety of Tex-Mex foods, including tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, other specialty items, and a variety of value menu items. Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers. Taco Bell introduced the Chiliburger, later known as the Bell Burger, then the Bell Beefer. This was a loose meat sandwich with taco-seasoned ground beef on a hamburger bun with cheese, lettuce, onions, and tomato. The Beefer was removed from the menu to keep a strictly Tex Mex-inspired line up. They also discontinued items like Beefy Crunch Burrito, Seafood Salad, Enchirito (name brought back for a different item), Chicken Fiesta Burrito, Chili Cheese Burrito, and Blackjack Taco.
Objectives Behind This Survey
- To know the customer’s views and opinions about the food, drinks, serving, cleanliness, and other services.
- To meet the customer’s expectations and needs and to make them satisfied.
- To know if there is anything and if there is any to inform staff and workers and they should not repeat those actions or situations
- If there are any negative reviews, staff members will be warned so that they don’t repeat it again.
- Once they receive all this valuable feedback. They focus on satisfying customers constantly by meeting their expectations.
Details Required for Taco Bell Survey:
To participate in the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must ensure that you have the following details with you:
- Taco Bell receipt having 16 digit Survey Code. You can also use Store number if you don’t find survey code.
- Date of the store visit. You can use the date of the store visit, in case you don’t know the survey code.
- Time of store visit. It can be used in case you don’t know the survey code.
- Electronic device with Internet access.
How to participate in Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey?
You can take the Survey on its official website at www.tellthebell.com. Don’t hesitate to give your feedback whether it is positive or negative. Based on your review the Taco Bell Management askes necessary changes in order to meet customer satisfaction.
Also read: NJMCDirect
- Visit the survey site at Official Page.
- You will see a sample receipt on the right side of your screen and a welcome message guiding you on how to begin the survey.
- Enter the 16-digit survey code printed on your receipt and click start.
- Answer a series of questions about your visit to the Taco Bell where you got your survey invitation.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of your survey, you will get a sweepstakes invitation if you are a legal resident of the U.S. aged 18 years or older.
- Enter your contact information and click next to finish the tellthebell survey. Taco Bell will contact you if you are a lucky winner.
- You will get a message telling you that you are entered in the sweepstakes. You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to view the official sweepstakes rules.
If you have any doubts regarding this survey or thing related to Taco Bell then feel free to contact the customer care numbers. If there is anything in else you can write to the address below.
Taco Bell Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way Irvine, CA 92618.
Corporate Office Phone Number: 1-949-863-4500.
Taco bell customer service: 1-800-822-6235 (U.S) [taco bell store number].
To summarise, we have addressed various topics including Details Required for Taco Bell Survey, How to participate in Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey, Objectives behind the survey, additional information about Taco Bell and much more. We hope at least one topic among the above was helpful to you. Thank you for stopping by.